Yard and Pond

I love living in the country on a pond and the abundance of the outdoors with its natural beauty and wildlife. There are always new things to see and do in this ever changing landscape.

I believe nature wakes up our soul with its vibrant colors, airy scenery and peaceful environment.

I’m very inspired by nature and its colors, and I like creating by working with natural or rustic materials like wood, glass or metals and even plants. It’s also a lot of fun!

IMAG3778.jpg

IMAG4521

27 Comments Add yours

1. cath says:

It does look idyllic. Beautiful photos of some beautiful scenery..

1. SW says:

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! So happy you enjoyed them!

2. Amy says:

What a beautiful place! Thanks for sharing with us. šŸ™‚

1. SW says:

Thank you so much Amy! So happy you enjoyed it!

3. V.J. Knutson says:

Ah, serenity – nature never gets old, does it. Beautiful images.

1. SW says:

You’re absolutely right and thank you so much!

Liked by 1 person

4. I’d loving living by the pond too. Really beautiful!

1. SW says:

Thank you Kathleen! It is very peaceful and fun at the same time. Between the nature and wildlife you see something new every day.

1. SW says:

Thank you! I’m so happy you enjoyed them!

5. Arl's World says:

I love nature and outdoors. I grew up in the country and still love all it has to offer. Great collection of photos. Absolutely beautiful!

1. SW says:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment! I definitely think there is something about living or growing up in the country surrounded by nature that just becomes a part of you. I love it too!

6. missb says:

Love the pictures! Can you get any work done with that kind of view? šŸ™‚

1. SW says:

Thank you so much! I love to spend my free time outside enjoying it but even the work is fun. It is very peaceful and a lot of wildlife to see. So glad you enjoyed it!

Liked by 1 person

7. How beautiful! You are so lucky!

1. SW says:

Thank you so much! It is very peaceful and I love your recipes!! You’re making some wonderful stuff that I can definitely use!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you! You are so kind!

8. margaret21 says:

Even looking at the photos inspires a sense of peace. What a wonderful place to be. Lovely photos.

1. SW says:

Thank you for such a wonderful comment! I’m so happy you enjoyed it and I think we all need a peaceful place that inspires us.

1. SW says:

Thank you so much! Really happy you enjoyed it!

Liked by 1 person

9. What a lovely place šŸ™‚ with plenty of inspiration to photograph. From your photographs, I can see that it inspires you too! I especially love the one with the sunset. The whole landscape looks as if it’s on fire. šŸ™‚

1. SW says:

Thank you! It definitely is a peaceful, inspiring place with plenty to do outdoors. Thank you so much for the comment and I’m so happy you liked it!

10. daleducatte says:

Gorgeous photos! And thanks for following my blog. Luv the pups!

1. SW says:

Thank you so much and I really enjoyed your blog! Great articles and beautiful pictures!

11. Thank you For your wonderful blog.Nice Clicks.Hi,my dear friend,I take pleasure in nominating your blog for Liebster Award.

1. SW says:

Thank you so much! That is so amazing and just made my day! I’m so glad you enjoy it. Thank you for following!